<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles

Making my way down town
Walking fastFaces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
Cause you know
I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you... tonight

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever think of me

Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in
Your precious memory

Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by,oh
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you... tonight

And I, I don't wanna let you know
I, I drown in your memory
I,I don't wanna let this go
I, I've fallen...

Making my way down town
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

And I still need you
And I still miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time, would pass us by
Cause you kow I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you...

If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you...
If I could just hold you... tonight
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

didnt saw him last night.
not as if i expected to see him anyway..
lol.

i thnk ytd was most un-national-day National Day i ever had..
the parade just ended so abruptly..
and mx and i had nth to do..
so we went to the playground
to play on the swings.

it was dark
and deserted..

sounds so lonely..
haix..
dunno why,
even though i noe its impossible to see him here,
but i still hope that it was him everytime someone pass by..

toopit..
LOL.

yah.. and we were sitting on the swings..
singing WHERE I BELONG.
buahahaha~

so Diao-_-

but anyway..
at least..
at least i was rather near him ytd rite?

ooOoOoo.. and the bg music..
mx said it was from White Chicks that moive..
then i realise.. ya horr..
LOL..

but anyway.. NICE~
thnx LO..

"If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you...
If I could just hold you... tonight.."